The CivicLab Study Day for schools wanting to implement the LWZ model to:
- Improve school policy and educational organization
- Decrease demotivation
- Strengthen the transfer of general knowledge
- Stimulate citizenship values and attitude
- Work on the transversal end-terms with a single educational practice
- Improve teamwork and pedagogical school based research
The study day has two parts (2 hours each + a break)
- Lecture Learning trajectories for world-citizenship to address real needs
- Applying the model Learning to work with the didactical scheme
Schools wanting to implement the LWZ can also order permanent support and advice by CivicLab.
Schools organizing 3 LWZ / year for at least 3 years can receive the label TRANSITSCHOOL – broad school for world-citizens
To obtain the services please use the CivicLab CONTACT form.